Flexibility keeps me going

I finished my 3 scheduled workouts this week. Although I didn't follow my workout plan precisely. I ran on Monday, biked on Wednesday and swam on Saturday. Flexibility on the days of my workout preserved my goal of doing my workouts only in the morning.


My swim workout this week was a lot better because I re-read the swimming chapter in Eric Harr's book. The swim tips really helped out. I think after a few weeks I should feel more comfortable in the water.


My beginner tip of the week: Blow exclusively out your nose while your face is in the water. Is is the best way to keep you from filling your nose and sinuses with water. I also read that if you inhale and exhale with pursed lips like you are sucking on a straw you can cut down on water intake.

Comments

Popular Posts