My Training Log at Beginner Triathlete

Feel free to take a look. I often write my training ramblings in my training log and use blogspot for bigger thoughts and posts.

Training Log at Beginner Triathlete.com



BeginnerTriathlete.com is the best fitness oriented site I've ever used. The forums are super friendly and helpful. The training logging software is very robust with multi-sport logging (not just swim, bike and run). You can log your heart rate and pace information, equipment usage and even nutrition and weight details. Those stats combined with a free form notes section make it very easy and inviting to use and review. The whole log can be shared with other site users giving an extra motivation to keep on top of your goals because you never know who is watching. For the more private individuals this last feature can be turned off.

Comments

Popular Posts