Ironman Explorer





Interesting site about the Ironman championship in Kona. Even though it is a advertising ploy for the new Ford Explorer, I still enjoyed the article about whether or not Lance Armstrong could win the Ironman. There were plenty of profiles of all the top athletes. I will be sure to read up on those while I'm wasting time in front of the computer this weekend.

It has been super cold as of late. Each time I look at the thermometer it is registering in the teens. We had some heavy snow on Tuesday so I counted shoveling the sidewalks at the church as one of my workouts. It took me a full 45 minutes. I didn't make it to the gym this week to do some swimming because I have been so busy at work but I was able to get on my bicycle trainer this morning. I am tracking well considering it is middle of holiday chaos and winter.

Speaking of holiday chaos, what is with the sold out iPods? It's pretty hard to find them at any of the big box retailers I have seen a frenzy for a specific gift since Cabbage Patch kids and Tickle Me Elmo. I don't know anyone that doesn't want one. I did find plenty of then at the new Apple Store at the Gateway. The store is very cool and apparently a hot destination this year. I guess I should have bought some stock last year. The stock has more then doubled.

Comments

Popular Posts