GeoSports: MountainClimb - Mountain Summit Benchmarks: Geological Survey Markers

GeoSports: MountainClimb - Mountain Summit Benchmarks: Geological Survey Markers I blogged about this and it got me thinking about making some cool custom markers. I would like to see some with my geosports logo man on it with any sort of place or accomplishment. For example, I could get one with my logo for my first triathlon or something.

An easier approach would be to do my ownOfficial Seal Generator code and us the geosports logo and a way to put text of your adventure/accomplishment. I've thought about doing this but it would take me getting a website that hosted PHP code. I may do that one day. But then I think what would my domain be. geosports.com is already taken. mygeosports.com is available.

Comments

Popular Posts